OSHKOSH, Wis. (AP) - A new animated comedy by Disney will get a special screening at the Experimental Aircraft Association's AirVenture before it opens nationwide this summer.
"Disney's Planes" will be at the Fly-In Theater on Aug. 2 -- a week before the movie opens in theaters nationwide.
Director and aviation enthusiast Klay Hall will also be there to talk about the making of the movie.
The movie is about Dusty the crop duster who's never flown above 1,000 feet, but he dreams of being the fastest air racer in the world. It features the voices of Dane Cook, Brad Garrett, Teri Hatcher, Julia Louis-Dreyfus and Stacy Keach.
AirVenture runs from July 29 to Aug. 4 in Oshkosh.
- UPDATE: Suspects in Tomah high speed chase arrested
- Packers WR Nelson unlikely to play vs. Falcons
- Tuesday closings due to weather
- Travel dangerous in many roads in Wisconsin
- Republican senator circulates marijuana extract bill
- Wisconsin Democrats propose legalizing medical marijuana
- Pocan no longer attending inauguration
- Baldwin, Kind both attending inauguration while Pocan skips
- New faces breathe new life into debate on Sunday booze ban
- Changes coming to prescription drug monitoring website Tuesday