OSHKOSH, Wis. (AP) - A new animated comedy by Disney will get a special screening at the Experimental Aircraft Association's AirVenture before it opens nationwide this summer.
"Disney's Planes" will be at the Fly-In Theater on Aug. 2 -- a week before the movie opens in theaters nationwide.
Director and aviation enthusiast Klay Hall will also be there to talk about the making of the movie.
The movie is about Dusty the crop duster who's never flown above 1,000 feet, but he dreams of being the fastest air racer in the world. It features the voices of Dane Cook, Brad Garrett, Teri Hatcher, Julia Louis-Dreyfus and Stacy Keach.
AirVenture runs from July 29 to Aug. 4 in Oshkosh.
- Wisconsin plan seeks to cut achievement gap in half
- Local program offers veterans extra healthcare
- Area couple awaits man's heart, liver transplant
- WIAA to offer concussion insurance for student athletes
- Sparta American Legion Family presents check to Freedom Honor Flight
- La Crosse man accused of posting nude photos of ex online
- Luger plans to stay involved in counter-extremism efforts
- Another baby turned over under Iowa safe haven law
- I-94 eastbound near Eau Claire closed late Thursday due to crash
- Bond reduced in university student death case