LA CROSSE, Wis. - A La Crosse man arrested in a drug raid on the city's south side was given a $100,000 cash bond during his first court appearance Tuesday afternoon.
Eugene Shields was arrested Monday after the La Crosse Drug Unit raided his apartment at 2001 State Road. Police say they recovered almost $10,000 worth of heroin, cocaine and marijuana during the raid.
Shields' next court appearance is scheduled for Friday.19701522
- Tuesday closings due to weather
- UPDATE: Two additional suspects in Tomah high speed chase arrested
- Changes coming to prescription drug monitoring website Tuesday
- Repealing Obamacare: Trump says fast, Congress says slow
- Missing elderly man found dead in Grant County
- State leaders push for more progress at MLK Day celebration
- Get a 'taste' of Onalaska while helping area teachers
- Xcel sets new record for hydroelectric production
- Winter Rec-Fest brings winter sports to La Crosse families
- La Crosse Public Education Foundation honors grant recipients