LA CROSSE, Wis. - A La Crosse man arrested in a drug raid on the city's south side was given a $100,000 cash bond during his first court appearance Tuesday afternoon.
Eugene Shields was arrested Monday after the La Crosse Drug Unit raided his apartment at 2001 State Road. Police say they recovered almost $10,000 worth of heroin, cocaine and marijuana during the raid.
Shields' next court appearance is scheduled for Friday.19701522
- Trump, Walker discuss Wisconsin dairy dispute
- Why more people may be driving hybrid vehicles
- Wisconsin at high risk of wildfires after sunny, dry weather
- Wisconsin Legislature set to give wells bill final OK
- Prosecutor: No water for week led to jail dehydration death
- Student stabbed at Kenosha high school
- Bridge project in southeast Minnesota on schedule, budget
- House Republicans pass abortion bills
- Minnesota couple accused of sexually assaulting teenage girl
- Report: Saints, running back Peterson agree on contract