TOWN of COON, Wis. - A driver suffered minor injuries after a rollover crash on Tuesday in the Town of Coon, about one mile west of County Highway KK.
The Vernon County Sheriff's Office says Michele Copus, 40, of Chaseburg, was driving westbound on Dodson Hollw Road when the vehicle went off the side of the road, up an embankment and stuck a large rock.
Authorities say her vehicle then rolled over onto the road and landed on the roof. Copus was wearing a seatbelt. She was able to get out of the vehicle on her own and was transported to the Vernon Memorial Hospital in Viroqua with minor injuries, the sheriff's office said.
- Local event helps connect military families
- De Soto Area Lions Club promoting grant for flood victims
- Local family moves in to Habitat for Humanity home
- Women's March on Madison draws thousands to protest Trump
- UW-La Crosse students organize 'Women's March on La Crosse'
- Wisconsin Supreme Court orders John Doe documents released
- UPDATE: Officer won't be charged in Holmen shooting
- The Latest: Judge won't drop charges against ex-UW student
- Baldwin supports pair of Trump nominees
- Minnesota GOP charts new course in response to protests