TOWN of COON, Wis. - A driver suffered minor injuries after a rollover crash on Tuesday in the Town of Coon, about one mile west of County Highway KK.
The Vernon County Sheriff's Office says Michele Copus, 40, of Chaseburg, was driving westbound on Dodson Hollw Road when the vehicle went off the side of the road, up an embankment and stuck a large rock.
Authorities say her vehicle then rolled over onto the road and landed on the roof. Copus was wearing a seatbelt. She was able to get out of the vehicle on her own and was transported to the Vernon Memorial Hospital in Viroqua with minor injuries, the sheriff's office said.
- Safe cams help police, local businesses solve crime
- UW-L celebrates School of Education
- Gundersen Health System considered top hospital for enviornmental excellence
- Downtown Mainstreet hosts 'Clean Your Block Party'
- March for Science runs through La Crosse
- Earth Buzz! raising awareness for polinator importance
- Police: Stop calling about urban wild turkeys
- Volunteers offer support for people who recently left jail
- UW-L softball takes two versus UW-River Falls
- Minnesota farmers begin planting under optimal weather