LA CROSSE, Wis. - La Crosse police say a driver suffered non-life-threatening injuries when she went through a stop sign and struck a car on Cass Street Wednesday morning at about 9:10 a.m.
Authorities say the driver was going southbound on 15th Street and either did not notice the stop sign or drove right through it, striking a car going eastbound on Cass Street. That car then went into Weigent Park.
Police say the driver who struck the eastbound vehicle was given a ticket for failure to stop at a stop sign. Both cars were towed.19115786
- La Crosse distribution facility to close
- Assignment: Education - Advanced Placement Program Growing
- Man arrested in apparent Hibbing homicide
- Ice storms reducing blood donations in Midwest
- Icy weather brings danger
- Packers WR Nelson unlikely to play vs. Falcons
- Ice causing large number of falls in La Crosse
- Republican senator circulates marijuana extract bill
- Icy conditions make area sidewalks slippery
- Travel dangerous in many roads in Wisconsin