LA CROSSE, Wis. - La Crosse police say a driver suffered non-life-threatening injuries when she went through a stop sign and struck a car on Cass Street Wednesday morning at about 9:10 a.m.
Authorities say the driver was going southbound on 15th Street and either did not notice the stop sign or drove right through it, striking a car going eastbound on Cass Street. That car then went into Weigent Park.
Police say the driver who struck the eastbound vehicle was given a ticket for failure to stop at a stop sign. Both cars were towed.19115786
- Popular Netflix series starts suicide conversation
- Local police, organization work to reduce excessive drinking behavior
- Road closures in La Crosse this weekend
- Get rid of your unused or unwanted prescription medications this Saturday
- La Crosse celebrates Arbor Day with a tree planting
- News 8 Sports Round Up-April 28, 2017
- Community leaders observe Workers Memorial Day
- 2 kayakers die after boats capsizes in Lake Michigan
- Kenosha teen stabbed at school dies
- APNewsBreak: Syrian who sued Trump brings family to US