TREMPEALEAU COUNTY, WI (WKBT) - A 57-year-old woman from Strum suffered minor injuries after she hit a cow head-on while driving on Highway 10 near Highway 53 in the Township of Summer.
The Trempealeau County Sheriff's Department says a cow broke through a pasture fence and entered Highway 10 at about 10:10 p.m. on November 1.
Terri Drum's vehicle struck the cow head-on. She was transported to Mayo Hospital in Osseo with wrist injuries.
The sheriff's department says the cow caused extensive damage to the vehicle.
- City crews busy repairing potholes
- Minnesota ban on Sunday liquor sales may be lifted
- Local hospital expands suicide screening
- Onalaska mother, daughter charged with child neglect, animal mistreatment
- Onalaska authorities continue to search for man on the run
- Winter Rec-Fest Medallion has been found!
- Wisconsin unemployment rate drops to 4 percent in December
- 13-year-old charged with attempted murder in Fort Dodge
- Gundersen warns against travelling to Zika-impacted areas
- Todd English named Firefighter of the Year for 2016