WEST SALEM, WI (WKBT) - West Salem Police are looking into why a driver ran into a building late Sunday night.
It happened around 11 p.m. at 902 East Garland Road, near Lakeview Health Center.
A driver hit the corner of a brick building and left behind a hole in the wall. It appears the building was being used for storage.
There's no word on any injuries.23144194
Stay with News8000.com as more details become available.
- Repealing Obamacare: Trump says fast, Congress says slow
- Monday closings due to weather
- UPDATE: Tomah police believe they captured the suspects involved in a high speed chase Sunday
- US Rep. Pocan says he won't attend Trump inauguration
- Local activists hold "Save Our Healthcare" rally
- Local bar burglarized
- More than a dozen cell towers may go up in La Crosse
- Potential suicide spike in La Crosse County
- UPDATE: Suspect charged in Trempealeau County fatal crash
- Area youth group helps prepare for fundraiser