WEST SALEM, WI (WKBT) - West Salem Police are looking into why a driver ran into a building late Sunday night.
It happened around 11 p.m. at 902 East Garland Road, near Lakeview Health Center.
A driver hit the corner of a brick building and left behind a hole in the wall. It appears the building was being used for storage.
There's no word on any injuries.23144194
Stay with News8000.com as more details become available.
- Safe cams help police, local businesses solve crime
- Volunteers offer support for people who recently left jail
- March for Science runs through La Crosse
- Police: Stop calling about urban wild turkeys
- Study: Wisconsin will face water infrastructure problem
- Muslim teen wins right to box competitively in hijab
- Free smoke alarm campaign aims to reduce fire deaths, injuries
- Gundersen Health System considered top hospital for enviormental excellence
- Minnesota farmers begin planting under optimal weather
- Arcadia embraces Hispanic population amid immigration talks