LA CROSSE, Wis. (WKBT) - If you're a man and you're having a hard time finding the perfect gift for that special someone, some local businesses want to help.
They're joining Downtown Mainstreet, Inc. for a new event called "Men's Night."
The idea is downtown businesses know their customers on a personal level and can help guide you to the perfect gift. "A lot of the stores have ladies that they know really well, which is one of the advantages of shopping downtown, so they know what your wife or girlfriend might already want," said Downtown Mainstreet Exec. Dir. Robin Moses.
The event runs from 4:00 p.m. until 8:00 p.m. Thursday evening.
There will also be some treats and gift wrapping.23444474
- 'Candy Man' agrees to surrender medical license
- Assembly speaker says his job is harder than governor's
- Adams joins Nelson as latest question in Packers WR group
- Man arrested in apparent Hibbing homicide
- Walker sends letter in support of DeVos for education head
- La Crosse distribution facility to close
- Apostle Islands ice caves inaccessible to visitors
- Peaches and cheese: Governors place bet on Falcons-Packers
- State sues former UW-Oshkosh chancellor, business officer
- Assignment: Education - Advanced Placement Program Growing