LA CROSSE, Wis. (WKBT) - If you're a man and you're having a hard time finding the perfect gift for that special someone, some local businesses want to help.
They're joining Downtown Mainstreet, Inc. for a new event called "Men's Night."
The idea is downtown businesses know their customers on a personal level and can help guide you to the perfect gift. "A lot of the stores have ladies that they know really well, which is one of the advantages of shopping downtown, so they know what your wife or girlfriend might already want," said Downtown Mainstreet Exec. Dir. Robin Moses.
The event runs from 4:00 p.m. until 8:00 p.m. Thursday evening.
There will also be some treats and gift wrapping.23444474
- Holmen man sentenced to life for murder of girlfriend
- Holmen man in custody after armed robbery and 5-hour standoff
- Herberger's to move into former Macy's location at Valley View Mall
- Police: Student critically hurt in Kenosha school stabbing
- Bill banning abortion coverage for state workers up for vote
- Education accountability bill up for committee vote
- Bill would let victims, witnesses block body camera releases
- Man accused of trying to kill girlfriend faces sentencing
- Urban Beekeeping
- New breast cancer detection soon offered at Mayo Clinic in La Crosse