TOWN OF BRUSSELS, Wis. (AP) -- - Door County sheriff's officials have publicly identified the teen who was killed when his snowmobile collided with a truck.
County Sheriff Terry Vogel says the boy is 13-year-old Brett Buhr of Brussels.
The crash happened around 4:30 p.m. Friday in Brussels and the boy later died at a Green Bay hospital.
The boy was on a designated snowmobile trail when he stopped before crossing the road. Officials say when he tried to cross he collided with a truck driven by a 47-year-old man.
The truck driver, also from the Brussels area, was not hurt.
Vogel says he plans to release more information on the case Monday.
- Local family moves in to Habitat for Humanity home
- Women's March on Madison draws thousands to protest Trump
- UW-La Crosse students organize 'Women's March on La Crosse'
- Wisconsin Supreme Court orders John Doe documents released
- UPDATE: Officer won't be charged in Holmen shooting
- The Latest: Judge won't drop charges against ex-UW student
- Baldwin supports pair of Trump nominees
- Taste of Onalaska raises money for teachers
- Chili cook-off warms up community while raising money
- Area protester goes to joins Women's March on Washington D. C.