LA CROSSE, Wis. (WKBT) - Don Weber, the founder and CEO of LHI, received the Nathan Hale Award in Washington, D.C. earlier this month.
Weber received the award from the Reserve Officers Association (ROA) STARS Foundation. The award is named after Nathan Hale who demonstrated patriotic dedication to our country as a revolutionary war hero and volunteer.
Weber was honored for his military service, philanthropy and support of the Reserve community. Former Wisconsin Governor and Health and Human Services Secretary Tommy Thompson presented the award to Weber.
The ROA is a 60,000-member professional association for all uniformed services of the United States military.
- Popular Netflix series starts suicide conversation
- Local police, organization work to reduce excessive drinking behavior
- Road closures in La Crosse this weekend
- Get rid of your unused or unwanted prescription medications this Saturday
- La Crosse celebrates Arbor Day with a tree planting
- News 8 Sports Round Up-April 28, 2017
- Community leaders observe Workers Memorial Day
- 2 kayakers die after boats capsizes in Lake Michigan
- Kenosha teen stabbed at school dies
- APNewsBreak: Syrian who sued Trump brings family to US