MADISON, Wis. (AP) -- - A movie director and actor are slated to appear at the Wisconsin Governor's Conference on Tourism next month.
The conference is scheduled to run from March 17 to March 19 at the Monona Terrace Convention Center in Madison. Organizers expect about 1,000 people from across the state's tourism industry will attend.
The itinerary includes appearances by director David Zucker and actor Robert Hays. Zucker directed Hays in "Airplane!" He also directed Hays in a new state Tourism Department television ad, which will debut at the conference.
Zucker and Hays are set to address participants on March 18. Attendees also will get a chance to win a private breakfast with them and state Tourism Secretary Stephanie Klett.
Zucker graduated from Shorewood High School and the University of Wisconsin-Madison.
- Holmen man sentenced for 2015 murder
- Holmen man in custody after armed robbery and 5-hour standoff
- Herberger's to move into former Macy's location at Valley View Mall
- Police: Student critically hurt in Kenosha school stabbing
- Bill banning abortion coverage for state workers up for vote
- Education accountability bill up for committee vote
- Bill would let victims, witnesses block body camera releases
- Man accused of trying to kill girlfriend faces sentencing
- New breast cancer detection soon offered at Mayo Clinic in La Crosse
- Herberger's moving into former Macy's location in La Crosse