MADISON, Wis. (AP) -- Former state Rep. Kristin Dexter has raised about $102,000 as she tries to knock off state Sen. Terry Moulton in a recall election.
The campaign for the Eau Claire Democrat said Monday she has $47,000 cash on hand.
Moulton hasn't yet filed his fundraising report, which is due by Monday at midnight.
Dexter will square off in a Democratic primary next week against James Engel, a Fall Creek Republican who is running as a fake Democrat. The winner faces Moulton on June 5.
Democrats are trying to recall Moulton and five other Republicans: three GOP state senators, Gov. Scott Walker and Lt. Gov. Rebecca Kleefisch. The recall efforts were sparked in part by a law that restricts collective-bargaining rights for most public employees.
- UPDATE: Suspects in Tomah high speed chase arrested
- Packers WR Nelson unlikely to play vs. Falcons
- Tuesday closings due to weather
- Travel dangerous in many roads in Wisconsin
- Republican senator circulates marijuana extract bill
- Wisconsin Democrats propose legalizing medical marijuana
- Pocan no longer attending inauguration
- Baldwin, Kind both attending inauguration while Pocan skips
- New faces breathe new life into debate on Sunday booze ban
- Changes coming to prescription drug monitoring website Tuesday