MADISON, Wis. (AP) -- The Democratic candidates for governor in the recall election targeting Republican Gov. Scott Walker were scheduled to attend a forum together.
The Wednesday night meeting is sponsored by the Democratic Party of Dane County.
All four of the candidates have confirmed they will attend the forum.
Those running are Milwaukee Mayor Tom Barrett, former Dane County Executive Kathleen Falk, Secretary of State Doug La Follette and state Sen. Kathleen Vinehout, of Alma.
The primary is May 8. Whoever wins will advance to take on Walker in the June 5 recall election.
Barrett lost to Walker in 2010. Both Barrett and Falk lost in the 2002 Democratic primary for governor to Jim Doyle.
- UPDATE: Officer won't be charged in Holmen shooting
- The Latest: Judge won't drop charges against ex-UW student
- Baldwin supports pair of Trump nominees
- Onalaska mother, daughter charged with child neglect, animal mistreatment
- Assembly Republicans call for $300 million for roads
- Injured Packers Nelson, Adams could be game-time decisions
- New chronic wasting disease case found in central Minnesota
- Complaint leads to cross being removed from vets memorial
- Husband charged in connection to wife's death
- Stolen passwords used to change some grades, university says