MADISON, Wis. (AP) -- The Democratic candidates for governor in the recall election targeting Republican Gov. Scott Walker were scheduled to attend a forum together.
The Wednesday night meeting is sponsored by the Democratic Party of Dane County.
All four of the candidates have confirmed they will attend the forum.
Those running are Milwaukee Mayor Tom Barrett, former Dane County Executive Kathleen Falk, Secretary of State Doug La Follette and state Sen. Kathleen Vinehout, of Alma.
The primary is May 8. Whoever wins will advance to take on Walker in the June 5 recall election.
Barrett lost to Walker in 2010. Both Barrett and Falk lost in the 2002 Democratic primary for governor to Jim Doyle.
- Popular Netflix series starts suicide conversation
- Local police, organization work to reduce excessive drinking behavior
- Road closures in La Crosse this weekend
- Get rid of your unused or unwanted prescription medications this Saturday
- La Crosse celebrates Arbor Day with a tree planting
- News 8 Sports Round Up-April 28, 2017
- Community leaders observe Workers Memorial Day
- 2 kayakers die after boats capsizes in Lake Michigan
- Kenosha teen stabbed at school dies
- APNewsBreak: Syrian who sued Trump brings family to US