LA CROSSE, Wis. - The man on trial for supplying drugs used in a fatal overdose then hiding the body, took the stand in his own defense Wednesday.
Cain Moss is charged in the death of Anthony Ducharme who's body was found in a Northside park in 2011.
Moss admitted to doing drugs with Ducharme, but says he didn't buy the drugs.
Moss also admitted to finding Ducharme's body and says he doesn't know why he didn't call police.
He says he wasn't trying to hide the body when he dumped it on Indian Hill.20644530
- Walker hopes federal government shutdown can be avoided
- Baldwin encourages Perdue to visit Wisconsin dairy farmers
- Bills to fight homelessness in Wisconsin up for vote
- Proposal would allow homemade baked goods sales in Wisconsin
- Wisconsin dairy farms face closure due to Canadian policies
- Walker says he has 'no interest' in higher vehicle fees
- Excessive use of technology among youth raising concerns
- CSAs connecting fresh produce to consumers
- La Crosse 12-year-old to clean up skate park with community help
- Thousands honored in La Crosse for volunteering