LA CROSSE, Wis. - The man on trial for supplying drugs used in a fatal overdose then hiding the body, took the stand in his own defense Wednesday.
Cain Moss is charged in the death of Anthony Ducharme who's body was found in a Northside park in 2011.
Moss admitted to doing drugs with Ducharme, but says he didn't buy the drugs.
Moss also admitted to finding Ducharme's body and says he doesn't know why he didn't call police.
He says he wasn't trying to hide the body when he dumped it on Indian Hill.20644530
- The Latest: Walker proposes new welfare work requirements
- Wisconsin Democrats defend abortion access with resolution
- De Soto Area Lions Club promoting grant for flood victims
- Local family moves in to Habitat for Humanity home
- State agency highlights climate change, 2 others ignore
- Local event helps connect military families
- Dayton's State of the State will set stage for 2017 session
- Ho-Chunk casino could draw $37 million from other casinos
- La Crosse County proposing tourism tax
- Women's March on Madison draws thousands to protest Trump