SHAWANO, Wis. (AP) -- Authorities say they have a person of interest in custody for a death in Shawano County Tuesday.
Sheriff's Capt. Tom Tuma says a 53-year-old Birnamwood man was found dead after the man who was later arrested called deputies about 7:20 a.m. Tuma says the victim's death was due to the "aggressive actions of another", but he declined to be more specific.
Sheriff's officials say the 20-year-old male caller maintained contact with a dispatcher until deputies arrived.
- Local family moves in to Habitat for Humanity home
- Women's March on Madison draws thousands to protest Trump
- Local program helps entrepreneurs succeed
- UPDATE: Officer won't be charged in Holmen shooting
- Low unemployment creates 'employee market'
- The Latest: Judge won't drop charges against ex-UW student
- Baldwin supports pair of Trump nominees
- Onalaska mother, daughter charged with child neglect, animal mistreatment
- Assembly Republicans call for $300 million for roads
- New chronic wasting disease case found in central Minnesota