LA CROSSE, Wis. - He has gained a whole new following with young adults for his role in 'It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia.'
That's why actor Danny DeVito is trying to parlay his newfound popularity with efforts to encourage college students to vote for Democratic President Barack Obama.
DeVito made a stop Sunday on the UW-La Crosse campus. He was joined by other cast members from his television show as well as actors from the show 'Happy Endings.'17267702
"Look around the United States and see what's happening (and) how good Barack Obama is doing under all the pressure," said DeVito.
"He's a man who cares about you and me for sure," he added.
After the event, the actors took some time to sign autographs and take pictures with fans who showed up to the event.
- City crews busy repairing potholes
- Minnesota ban on Sunday liquor sales may be lifted
- Local hospital expands suicide screening
- Onalaska mother, daughter charged with child neglect, animal mistreatment
- Onalaska authorities continue to search for man on the run
- Winter Rec-Fest Medallion has been found!
- Wisconsin unemployment rate drops to 4 percent in December
- 13-year-old charged with attempted murder in Fort Dodge
- Gundersen warns against travelling to Zika-impacted areas
- Todd English named Firefighter of the Year for 2016