LA CROSSE, Wis. - He has gained a whole new following with young adults for his role in 'It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia.'
That's why actor Danny DeVito is trying to parlay his newfound popularity with efforts to encourage college students to vote for Democratic President Barack Obama.
DeVito made a stop Sunday on the UW-La Crosse campus. He was joined by other cast members from his television show as well as actors from the show 'Happy Endings.'17267702
"Look around the United States and see what's happening (and) how good Barack Obama is doing under all the pressure," said DeVito.
"He's a man who cares about you and me for sure," he added.
After the event, the actors took some time to sign autographs and take pictures with fans who showed up to the event.
- Prosecutor: No water for week led to jail dehydration death
- House Republicans pass abortion bills
- Federal officials charge 15 with eagle trafficking
- Cool, wet conditions put damper on Minnesota spring planting
- Baldwin encourages Perdue to visit Wisconsin dairy farmers
- Walker hopes federal government shutdown can be avoided
- Teacher pleads not guilty to failure to report sex abuse
- Authorities ID man whose body was found in Des Moines River
- Minnesota man accused of trying to kidnap woman
- Local students compete in dairy cook off