LA CROSSE, Wis. - A childhood favorite for kids and adults alike is coming to town.
The Children's Museum of La Crosse is setting up a traveling exhibit featuring Curious George.
It will showcase his mischief giving kids a chance to learn while playing. That will include activities that teach math, engineering, and science.
The museum expects it could be something parents enjoy too. "It really does reach a pretty wide audience of age groups beyond the learning opportunities, just seeing the characters and feeling that nostalgia about the character," said Marketing Director Leanne Poellinger.
The exhibit opens on Saturday and will stay at the museum through the middle of May.
- UPDATE: Two additional suspects in Tomah high speed chase arrested
- Monday closings due to weather
- Repealing Obamacare: Trump says fast, Congress says slow
- Missing elderly man found dead in Grant County
- State leaders push for more progress at MLK Day celebration
- Man killed after setting off apartment explosion
- US Rep. Pocan says he won't attend Trump inauguration
- Local activists hold "Save Our Healthcare" rally
- Area youth group helps prepare for fundraiser
- Annual bridal expo prepares for wedding season