LA CROSSE, Wis. - A childhood favorite for kids and adults alike is coming to town.
The Children's Museum of La Crosse is setting up a traveling exhibit featuring Curious George.
It will showcase his mischief giving kids a chance to learn while playing. That will include activities that teach math, engineering, and science.
The museum expects it could be something parents enjoy too. "It really does reach a pretty wide audience of age groups beyond the learning opportunities, just seeing the characters and feeling that nostalgia about the character," said Marketing Director Leanne Poellinger.
The exhibit opens on Saturday and will stay at the museum through the middle of May.
- Safe cams help police, local businesses solve crime
- Volunteers offer support for people who recently left jail
- March for Science runs through La Crosse
- Police: Stop calling about urban wild turkeys
- Study: Wisconsin will face water infrastructure problem
- Muslim teen wins right to box competitively in hijab
- Free smoke alarm campaign aims to reduce fire deaths, injuries
- Gundersen Health System considered top hospital for enviormental excellence
- Minnesota farmers begin planting under optimal weather
- Arcadia embraces Hispanic population amid immigration talks