TWON OF KENDALL, Wis. - Two Beloit men were injured when their ATVs collided after one of the men braked suddenly to avoid hitting a cow on the trail, according to a release from the Lafayette County Sheriff's Office.
Deputies said Jason M. Sornson, 37, and Raymond E. Jentz Jr, 39, were riding on the Pecatonica State Trail in the town of Kendall Wednesday afternoon when Jentz struck Sornson's ATV when Sornson braked suddenly because of the cow on the trail.
Both drivers were ejected from their ATVs and were taken from the scene by private vehicle for medical attention.
- La Crosse distribution facility to close
- UPDATE: Suspects in Tomah high speed chase arrested
- Packers WR Nelson unlikely to play vs. Falcons
- Icy conditions make area sidewalks slippery
- Republican senator circulates marijuana extract bill
- Travel dangerous in many roads in Wisconsin
- Ice storms reducing blood donations in Midwest
- Ice causing large number of falls in La Crosse
- Icy weather brings danger
- Assignment: Education - Advanced Placement Program Growing