TWON OF KENDALL, Wis. - Two Beloit men were injured when their ATVs collided after one of the men braked suddenly to avoid hitting a cow on the trail, according to a release from the Lafayette County Sheriff's Office.
Deputies said Jason M. Sornson, 37, and Raymond E. Jentz Jr, 39, were riding on the Pecatonica State Trail in the town of Kendall Wednesday afternoon when Jentz struck Sornson's ATV when Sornson braked suddenly because of the cow on the trail.
Both drivers were ejected from their ATVs and were taken from the scene by private vehicle for medical attention.
- Safe cams help police, local businesses solve crime
- UW-L celebrates School of Education
- Gundersen Health System considered top hospital for enviornmental excellence
- Downtown Mainstreet hosts 'Clean Your Block Party'
- March for Science runs through La Crosse
- Earth Buzz! raising awareness for polinator importance
- Police: Stop calling about urban wild turkeys
- Volunteers offer support for people who recently left jail
- UW-L softball takes two versus UW-River Falls
- Minnesota farmers begin planting under optimal weather