LA CROSSE, Wis. (WKBT) - If you're still looking for a health care plan, there's help out there.
Certified Application Counselors are available at the Health and Human Services building in La Crosse to help people find a plan through the government's online marketplace.
They're working with a handful of people to find coverage which will start March First.
Counselors hope to get people who need insurance registered.
"We are really not having any trouble at this point with the website, so that's really good. The issue is getting people in, the ones who really need this insurance," said counselor Susan Silverschmidt.
So far, more than nine million people have signed up for health insurance through the online market place.
Certified Application Counselors will be back again on Saturday from 9:00 a.m. until 1:00 p.m. to assist anyone who needs it.
- Area couple awaits man's heart, liver transplant
- WIAA to offer concussion insurance for student athletes
- Sparta American Legion Family presents check to Freedom Honor Flight
- La Crosse man accused of posting nude photos of ex online
- Local program offers veterans extra healthcare
- Holmen continues expansion with office building groundbreaking
- West Salem Middle School raises awareness for importance of physical activity
- ‘Nursing Research on the Green' presents advances in nursing at Viterbo
- Facing deadline, most Wisconsin dairy farms find new buyer
- Minnesota power plant that burns turkey litter faces closure