LA CROSSE, Wis. (WKBT) - If you're still looking for a health care plan, there's help out there.
Certified Application Counselors are available at the Health and Human Services building in La Crosse to help people find a plan through the government's online marketplace.
They're working with a handful of people to find coverage which will start March First.
Counselors hope to get people who need insurance registered.
"We are really not having any trouble at this point with the website, so that's really good. The issue is getting people in, the ones who really need this insurance," said counselor Susan Silverschmidt.
So far, more than nine million people have signed up for health insurance through the online market place.
Certified Application Counselors will be back again on Saturday from 9:00 a.m. until 1:00 p.m. to assist anyone who needs it.
- Dayton plots big budget with public health insurance option
- A woman was arrested in Black Hills after abducting her kids
- Wisconsin manufacturing tax credit continues to grow
- Walker to deliver budget address on Feb. 8
- Community Closings & Delays due to approaching storm
- End of TPP leaves farmers and business leaders concerned
- Plans on hold for proposed cell towers in La Crosse
- Trial set for mom whose toddler was found wandering outside
- Education tax credit causes stir at Minnesota Legislature
- Wisconsin Democrats: County websites were hacked