LA CROSSE, Wis. - It's going to cost you more if you park your car on the wrong side of the street in La Crosse after a big snowfall.
As expected, La Crosse's city council approved changes Thursday night to the city's alternate side parking ordinance.
What was a $10 dollar fine will now cost you $30 only if your car isn't moved when the city declares a 48-hour snow removal period. They will give advance notice before that happens.
The changes also give police officers the ability to have cars towed at their discretion.18094004
- Taking one for the city: La Crosse boy cleans up skate park
- Local family shares story of premature birth
- Area climate activists voice their opinions over Trump's policies
- Popular Netflix series starts suicide conversation
- Local police, organization work to reduce excessive drinking behavior
- Road closures in La Crosse this weekend
- Get rid of your unused or unwanted prescription medications this Saturday
- Onalaska High School students plan 5K for good cause
- Ninth annual Earth Fair attracts local families
- Coulee Council on Addictions announces plans for new building