LA CROSSE, Wis. - It's going to cost you more if you park your car on the wrong side of the street in La Crosse after a big snowfall.
As expected, La Crosse's city council approved changes Thursday night to the city's alternate side parking ordinance.
What was a $10 dollar fine will now cost you $30 only if your car isn't moved when the city declares a 48-hour snow removal period. They will give advance notice before that happens.
The changes also give police officers the ability to have cars towed at their discretion.18094004
- The Latest: Trump take executive action on oil pipelines
- Minnesota governor eyes fast return to work after collapse
- Plans on hold for proposed cell towers in La Crosse
- Wisconsin Democrats defend abortion access with resolution
- Trial set for mom whose toddler was found wandering outside
- Wisconsin Democrats: County websites were hacked
- Holmen Fire Department focuses fire safety education on different age groups
- Man accused of trying to kill unborn child arrested in NY
- Section of riverbank collapses near City Hall in Des Moines
- Bill Feehan remains La Crosse Republican Party Chairman