WINONA, Minn. (WKBT) - Cotter Schools announced its new head football coach on Thursday.
Jamie Herrick has been an assistant coach with the Cotter football program for several years. Herrick is also the activities coordinator working with Travis Whipple, Cotter's activities director.
"I am thrilled to welcome Jamie to Cotter in a full-time capacity," Cotter's president Sr. Judith Schaefer said in a statement. "Jamie is bringing a wealth of experience and credibility to our program. Jamie will also add significant leadership to our efforts to provide wholesome, meaningful, and engaging activities for both our local students and our international students."
Herrick will meet with Cotter football players Friday to set expectations and get them excited about the upcoming season.
- Onalaska mother, daughter charged with child neglect, animal mistreatment
- Onalaska authorities continue to search for man on the run
- 'Candy Man' agrees to surrender medical license
- Handful of rat virus cases seen in Wisconsin and Illinois
- Pocan compliments Trump before skipping inauguration
- Nebraska, Iowa Guard troops assigned inauguration duties
- E. Iowa man charged in death of woman killed by cannon
- Wisconsin unemployment rate drops to 4 percent in December
- Winter Rec-Fest Medallion Hunt Clues 2017
- 13-year-old charged with attempted murder in Fort Dodge