WINONA, Minn. (WKBT) - Cotter Schools announced its new head football coach on Thursday.
Jamie Herrick has been an assistant coach with the Cotter football program for several years. Herrick is also the activities coordinator working with Travis Whipple, Cotter's activities director.
"I am thrilled to welcome Jamie to Cotter in a full-time capacity," Cotter's president Sr. Judith Schaefer said in a statement. "Jamie is bringing a wealth of experience and credibility to our program. Jamie will also add significant leadership to our efforts to provide wholesome, meaningful, and engaging activities for both our local students and our international students."
Herrick will meet with Cotter football players Friday to set expectations and get them excited about the upcoming season.
- La Crosse Police urge boaters to be safe over weekend
- De Soto student in custody for school threat
- Monroe Co. man avoids prison for shooting mother
- Rail tank car helps first responders prepare in case of derailment
- Locomotive engine oil spill in Jackson county
- Iowa man accused of stealing from ailing dad gets probation
- Wisconsin woman jumps on hood of her SUV to prevent theft
- Parents of malnourished teen found dead plead not guilty
- The Latest: Teen plane crash survivor in serious condition
- The Latest: Teens in Wisconsin plane crash identified