LA CROSSE, Wis. (WKBT) - A convicted sex offender will be released on February 22, according to the La Crosse Police Department.
Michael J. Engebretson, 39, was convicted of exposing a child to harmful materials.
Engebretson will live at 410 West Avenue S. in La Crosse. La Crosse police said he must have face-to-face contact with law enforcement required, comply with all requirements and registrant/registration of Wisconsin Sex Offender Registration Program.
- Copyright 2016 by WKBT News8000. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- On Your Side - Guide to Buying Glasses Online
- VIDEO: Area couples prepare for wedding season
- VIDEO: De Soto Area Lions Club promoting grant for flood victims
- VIDEO: Local event helps connect military families
- VIDEO: Taste of Onalaska raises money for teachers
- Local event helps connect military families
- De Soto Area Lions Club promoting grant for flood victims
- Local family moves in to Habitat for Humanity home
- Women's March on Madison draws thousands to protest Trump
- UW-La Crosse students organize 'Women's March on La Crosse'
- Wisconsin Supreme Court orders John Doe documents released
- UPDATE: Officer won't be charged in Holmen shooting
- The Latest: Judge won't drop charges against ex-UW student
- Baldwin supports pair of Trump nominees
- Minnesota GOP charts new course in response to protests