LA CROSSE, Wis. (WKBT) - A convicted sex offender will be released on February 22, according to the La Crosse Police Department.
Michael J. Engebretson, 39, was convicted of exposing a child to harmful materials.
Engebretson will live at 410 West Avenue S. in La Crosse. La Crosse police said he must have face-to-face contact with law enforcement required, comply with all requirements and registrant/registration of Wisconsin Sex Offender Registration Program.
- Bills to fight homelessness in Wisconsin up for vote
- Safe cams help police, local businesses solve crime
- UW-L celebrates School of Education
- Gundersen Health System considered top hospital for enviornmental excellence
- Downtown Mainstreet hosts 'Clean Your Block Party'
- March for Science runs through La Crosse
- Earth Buzz! raising awareness for polinator importance
- Police: Stop calling about urban wild turkeys
- Volunteers offer support for people who recently left jail
- UW-L softball takes two versus UW-River Falls