LA CROSSE, Wis. (WKBT) - La Crosse police said a convicted sex offender is scheduled to be released on January 14 in La Crosse.
James J. Zimmerman, 46, of La Crosse will like at 809 Rose Street. He was convicted of second degree sexual assault with threat or force. He sexually assaulted a female stranger after forced entry to her apartment.
As part of his special supervision conditions, Zimmerman must have a GPS monitoring device, comply with standard sex offender rules and have face-to-face contact with law enforcement. Zimmerman must also comply with all requirements and lifetime registrant of Wisconsin Sex Offender Registration Program.
- Assignment: Education - Advanced Placement Program Growing
- La Crosse distribution facility to close
- Icy weather brings danger
- Packers WR Nelson unlikely to play vs. Falcons
- Ice causing large number of falls in La Crosse
- Republican senator circulates marijuana extract bill
- Icy conditions make area sidewalks slippery
- Travel dangerous in many roads in Wisconsin
- Ice storms reducing blood donations in Midwest
- Pocan no longer attending inauguration