LA CROSSE, Wis. (WKBT) - La Crosse police said a convicted sex offender is scheduled to be released on January 14 in La Crosse.
James J. Zimmerman, 46, of La Crosse will like at 809 Rose Street. He was convicted of second degree sexual assault with threat or force. He sexually assaulted a female stranger after forced entry to her apartment.
As part of his special supervision conditions, Zimmerman must have a GPS monitoring device, comply with standard sex offender rules and have face-to-face contact with law enforcement. Zimmerman must also comply with all requirements and lifetime registrant of Wisconsin Sex Offender Registration Program.
- World War II veteran honored with quilt of valor
- Players hold breath as $700M Powerball jackpot drawing nears
- Wisconsin signs extension for funding homeless vet programs
- Minnesota State Fair reassures visitors rides are safe
- State Supreme Court to begin livestreaming oral arguments
- CASA volunteers honored at annual breakfast in Sparta
- Wisconsin healthcare system ranked best in the country
- Neo-Nazi gathering planned in Eau Claire called off
- Gordy's Market closes underperforming stores
- Green Bay police workers sickened by envelope back at work