LA CROSSE, Wis. (WKBT) - La Crosse police said a convicted sex offender is scheduled to be released on January 14 in La Crosse.
James J. Zimmerman, 46, of La Crosse will like at 809 Rose Street. He was convicted of second degree sexual assault with threat or force. He sexually assaulted a female stranger after forced entry to her apartment.
As part of his special supervision conditions, Zimmerman must have a GPS monitoring device, comply with standard sex offender rules and have face-to-face contact with law enforcement. Zimmerman must also comply with all requirements and lifetime registrant of Wisconsin Sex Offender Registration Program.
- Safe cams help police, local businesses solve crime
- UW-L celebrates School of Education
- Gundersen Health System considered top hospital for enviornmental excellence
- Downtown Mainstreet hosts 'Clean Your Block Party'
- March for Science runs through La Crosse
- Earth Buzz! raising awareness for polinator importance
- Police: Stop calling about urban wild turkeys
- Volunteers offer support for people who recently left jail
- UW-L softball takes two versus UW-River Falls
- Minnesota farmers begin planting under optimal weather