JACKSON COUNTY, Wis. (WKBT) - A 30-year-old convicted sex offender will be released from prison on September 9, the Jackson County Sheriff's Office announced Tuesday.
Joseph M. Buhler was convicted in December 2007 of second degree sexual assault of a child.
The Sheriff's Office said Buhler will be placed in a temporary housing facility at 5 South Roosevelt Road in Black River Falls. Buhler is on probation supervision until September 16, 2020 and will be monitored by a Global Positioning Satellite (GPS) electronic tracking device.
- Local family shares story of premature birth
- Area climate activists voice their opinions over Trump's policies
- Popular Netflix series starts suicide conversation
- Local police, organization work to reduce excessive drinking behavior
- Road closures in La Crosse this weekend
- Get rid of your unused or unwanted prescription medications this Saturday
- La Crosse marshland gets a cleanup
- La Crosse Neighbors Day moves ahead with new leadership
- ATF lets some Minnesota gun buyers skip background checks
- Farms' thirst for water roils Wisconsin's central sands