JACKSON COUNTY, Wis. (WKBT) - A 30-year-old convicted sex offender will be released from prison on September 9, the Jackson County Sheriff's Office announced Tuesday.
Joseph M. Buhler was convicted in December 2007 of second degree sexual assault of a child.
The Sheriff's Office said Buhler will be placed in a temporary housing facility at 5 South Roosevelt Road in Black River Falls. Buhler is on probation supervision until September 16, 2020 and will be monitored by a Global Positioning Satellite (GPS) electronic tracking device.
- La Crosse distribution facility to close
- Assignment: Education - Advanced Placement Program Growing
- Man arrested in apparent Hibbing homicide
- Ice storms reducing blood donations in Midwest
- Icy weather brings danger
- Packers WR Nelson unlikely to play vs. Falcons
- Ice causing large number of falls in La Crosse
- Republican senator circulates marijuana extract bill
- Icy conditions make area sidewalks slippery
- Travel dangerous in many roads in Wisconsin