RACINE, Wis. (AP) - A Racine man who was convicted of molesting six young children and videotaping the assaults under such titles as "Monster Unleashed" is set to be sentenced.
Thirty-year-old Alexander R. Richter pleaded no contest to four charges related to child sexual assault. Prosecutors plan to request an 80-year sentence when Richter is sentenced Thursday.
Prosecutors say Richter volunteered to babysit his classmates' children and then repeatedly had sex with the boys and girls on camera as they cried and begged him to stop. The children ranged in age from 5 to 12.
Investigators say they identified six children in videos and photographs recovered from Richter's home. They say they confiscated more than 195 photos and at least 23 videos.
A message left with Richter's public defender wasn't immediately returned.
- Holmen man sentenced for 2015 murder
- Holmen man in custody after armed robbery and 5-hour standoff
- Herberger's to move into former Macy's location at Valley View Mall
- Police: Student critically hurt in Kenosha school stabbing
- Bill banning abortion coverage for state workers up for vote
- Education accountability bill up for committee vote
- Bill would let victims, witnesses block body camera releases
- Man accused of trying to kill girlfriend faces sentencing
- New breast cancer detection soon offered at Mayo Clinic in La Crosse
- Herberger's moving into former Macy's location in La Crosse