RACINE, Wis. (AP) - A Racine man who was convicted of molesting six young children and videotaping the assaults under such titles as "Monster Unleashed" is set to be sentenced.
Thirty-year-old Alexander R. Richter pleaded no contest to four charges related to child sexual assault. Prosecutors plan to request an 80-year sentence when Richter is sentenced Thursday.
Prosecutors say Richter volunteered to babysit his classmates' children and then repeatedly had sex with the boys and girls on camera as they cried and begged him to stop. The children ranged in age from 5 to 12.
Investigators say they identified six children in videos and photographs recovered from Richter's home. They say they confiscated more than 195 photos and at least 23 videos.
A message left with Richter's public defender wasn't immediately returned.
- UPDATE: Officer won't be charged in Holmen shooting
- The Latest: Judge won't drop charges against ex-UW student
- Baldwin supports pair of Trump nominees
- Onalaska mother, daughter charged with child neglect, animal mistreatment
- Assembly Republicans call for $300 million for roads
- Injured Packers Nelson, Adams could be game-time decisions
- New chronic wasting disease case found in central Minnesota
- Complaint leads to cross being removed from vets memorial
- Husband charged in connection to wife's death
- Stolen passwords used to change some grades, university says