LA CROSSE, Wis. - Big changes are coming to Western's campus.
Construction on the voter-approved Vision 20/20 project starts this summer.
First on the docket is the new parking structure, and soon after is the heavy equipment and truck facility. Those are two of several projects over the next three years which will mean some programs re-locating and a lack of parking spaces.
But administrators say it's necessary for what it will all bring. "When we're finished it's going to be such an improvement, we're just encouraging students and employees and guests to pardon our dust while we plan for the future," said Western President Lee Rasch.
All construction should be finished by mid 2016.
- Historic building project complete; now includes affordable housing
- Onalaska authorities continue to search for man on the run
- 'Candy Man' agrees to surrender medical license
- Wisconsin DPI considers easing license requirements to ease teacher shortage
- Annual Iverson Freking Awards handed out at luncheon
- Assembly speaker says his job is harder than governor's
- Alternative transportation forum looks to the future
- Highway 53 steering committee considering options for corridor development
- Toyota donates nearly $15,000 to La Crosse YWCA
- Buzz's Bikes building still looking for new owners