LA CROSSE, Wis. - Big changes are coming to Western's campus.
Construction on the voter-approved Vision 20/20 project starts this summer.
First on the docket is the new parking structure, and soon after is the heavy equipment and truck facility. Those are two of several projects over the next three years which will mean some programs re-locating and a lack of parking spaces.
But administrators say it's necessary for what it will all bring. "When we're finished it's going to be such an improvement, we're just encouraging students and employees and guests to pardon our dust while we plan for the future," said Western President Lee Rasch.
All construction should be finished by mid 2016.
- Holmen man sentenced to life for murder of girlfriend
- Holmen man in custody after armed robbery and 5-hour standoff
- Herberger's to move into former Macy's location at Valley View Mall
- Police: Student critically hurt in Kenosha school stabbing
- Bill banning abortion coverage for state workers up for vote
- Education accountability bill up for committee vote
- Bill would let victims, witnesses block body camera releases
- Man accused of trying to kill girlfriend faces sentencing
- Urban Beekeeping
- New breast cancer detection soon offered at Mayo Clinic in La Crosse