LA CROSSE, Wis. (WKBT) - If you're headed out of town for Memorial Day weekend, you may want to make sure you buckle up.
The La Crosse County Sheriff's Department is stepping up seat belt enforcement along with nearly 400 other law enforcement agencies in Wisconsin. It's part of the annual "Click It or Ticket" safety belt enforcement mobilization.
The goal is to have every driver and passenger buckle up each time they get into a vehicle. The mobilization runs through June 1st.
- Trump, Walker discuss Wisconsin dairy dispute
- Why more people may be driving hybrid vehicles
- Wisconsin at high risk of wildfires after sunny, dry weather
- Wisconsin Legislature set to give wells bill final OK
- Prosecutor: No water for week led to jail dehydration death
- Student stabbed at Kenosha high school
- Bridge project in southeast Minnesota on schedule, budget
- House Republicans pass abortion bills
- Minnesota couple accused of sexually assaulting teenage girl
- Report: Saints, running back Peterson agree on contract