TOWN OF FARMINGTON, WI - The City of Onalaska and the Town of Farmington are under burn bans due to dry weather conditions.
Onalaska Fire Chief Don Dominick says the fire ban is in place for all open burning in the City of Onalaska, and the portions of the Town of Onalaska and the Town of Medary covered by the Onalaska Fire Department.
Town of Farmington Chairman Mike Hesse and Farmington Fire Department Chief Paisley said while under their burn ban, residents may not have open burning, burn barrels and fire pits.21859532
- Baldwin encourages Perdue to visit Wisconsin dairy farmers
- Bills to fight homelessness in Wisconsin up for vote
- Proposal would allow homemade baked goods sales in Wisconsin
- Walker hopes federal government shutdown can be avoided
- Wisconsin dairy farms face closure due to Canadian policies
- Walker says he has 'no interest' in higher vehicle fees
- Mom who made kids sleep in feces-covered room gets probation
- Democrats announce new gun safety coalition
- Bill would eliminate last of Wisconsin's prevailing wage
- First Battalion aviation unit deploys to Middle East