TOWN OF FARMINGTON, WI - The City of Onalaska and the Town of Farmington are under burn bans due to dry weather conditions.
Onalaska Fire Chief Don Dominick says the fire ban is in place for all open burning in the City of Onalaska, and the portions of the Town of Onalaska and the Town of Medary covered by the Onalaska Fire Department.
Town of Farmington Chairman Mike Hesse and Farmington Fire Department Chief Paisley said while under their burn ban, residents may not have open burning, burn barrels and fire pits.21859532
- Local family moves in to Habitat for Humanity home
- Women's March on Madison draws thousands to protest Trump
- UW-La Crosse students organize 'Women's March on La Crosse'
- Wisconsin Supreme Court orders John Doe documents released
- UPDATE: Officer won't be charged in Holmen shooting
- The Latest: Judge won't drop charges against ex-UW student
- Baldwin supports pair of Trump nominees
- Taste of Onalaska raises money for teachers
- Chili cook-off warms up community while raising money
- Area protester goes to joins Women's March on Washington D. C.