LA CROSSE, Wis. - A city of La Crosse employee who's been on paid administrative leave for nearly a year is out of a job.
News 8 obtained the contents of an email sent out to city council members. It says the city has severed employment of Assistant City Attorney Peter Kisken.
Kisken, along with former Community Development Administrator Liana Escott, were escorted from city hall and placed on paid administrative leave last May.
Ever since then, the city hasn't given a reason as to why. Escott eventually resigned her position in January.19798424
The e-mail says Kisken's last day of employment with the city was last Friday.
News 8 was unable to get in touch with either side Wednesday night for comment.
- Local family shares story of premature birth
- Area climate activists voice their opinions over Trump's policies
- Popular Netflix series starts suicide conversation
- Local police, organization work to reduce excessive drinking behavior
- Road closures in La Crosse this weekend
- Get rid of your unused or unwanted prescription medications this Saturday
- La Crosse marshland gets a cleanup
- La Crosse Neighbors Day moves ahead with new leadership
- ATF lets some Minnesota gun buyers skip background checks
- Farms' thirst for water roils Wisconsin's central sands