LA CROSSE, Wis. - The City of La Crosse Public Works Department wants to remind residents that placing refuse in a dumpster or a container on a property other than their own is a violation of the Refuse/Recycling Ordinance.
The department says the city recently gave a man a ticket for violating this ordinance after put his garbage in someone else's dumpster. The fine and court fees totaled $177. After appearing in municipal court, the city says the man paid the fee.
- Onalaska mother, daughter charged with child neglect, animal mistreatment
- Onalaska authorities continue to search for man on the run
- 'Candy Man' agrees to surrender medical license
- Handful of rat virus cases seen in Wisconsin and Illinois
- Pocan compliments Trump before skipping inauguration
- Nebraska, Iowa Guard troops assigned inauguration duties
- E. Iowa man charged in death of woman killed by cannon
- Wisconsin unemployment rate drops to 4 percent in December
- Winter Rec-Fest Medallion has been found!
- 13-year-old charged with attempted murder in Fort Dodge