LA CROSSE, Wis. - The City of La Crosse Public Works Department wants to remind residents that placing refuse in a dumpster or a container on a property other than their own is a violation of the Refuse/Recycling Ordinance.
The department says the city recently gave a man a ticket for violating this ordinance after put his garbage in someone else's dumpster. The fine and court fees totaled $177. After appearing in municipal court, the city says the man paid the fee.
- Area couple awaits man's heart, liver transplant
- WIAA to offer concussion insurance for student athletes
- Sparta American Legion Family presents check to Freedom Honor Flight
- ‘Nursing Research on the Green' presents advances in nursing at Viterbo
- La Crosse man accused of posting nude photos of ex online
- Local program offers veterans extra healthcare
- Facing deadline, most Wisconsin dairy farms find new buyer
- Holmen man sentenced to life for murder of girlfriend
- GOP bill would discipline hecklers at UW speeches
- Wisconsin DOJ, feds, police set up Drug Take Back Day