WAUSAU, Wis. (AP) - A child is recovering from a dog attack in Wausau.
Police say a neighbor's pit bull caused facial injuries to the child Sunday about 5 p.m. Lt. Dwayne Dachel tells Daily Herald Media the dog was taken to the Marathon County Humane Society where it remains under quarantine.
The child's age, name and condition were not released.
- Taking one for the city: La Crosse boy cleans up skate park
- Local family shares story of premature birth
- Area climate activists voice their opinions over Trump's policies
- Popular Netflix series starts suicide conversation
- Local police, organization work to reduce excessive drinking behavior
- Road closures in La Crosse this weekend
- Get rid of your unused or unwanted prescription medications this Saturday
- Onalaska High School students plan 5K for good cause
- Ninth annual Earth Fair attracts local families
- Coulee Council on Addictions announces plans for new building