WAUSAU, Wis. (AP) - A child is recovering from a dog attack in Wausau.
Police say a neighbor's pit bull caused facial injuries to the child Sunday about 5 p.m. Lt. Dwayne Dachel tells Daily Herald Media the dog was taken to the Marathon County Humane Society where it remains under quarantine.
The child's age, name and condition were not released.
- Local family moves in to Habitat for Humanity home
- Women's March on Madison draws thousands to protest Trump
- UW-La Crosse students organize 'Women's March on La Crosse'
- Wisconsin Supreme Court orders John Doe documents released
- UPDATE: Officer won't be charged in Holmen shooting
- The Latest: Judge won't drop charges against ex-UW student
- Baldwin supports pair of Trump nominees
- Taste of Onalaska raises money for teachers
- Chili cook-off warms up community while raising money
- Area protester goes to joins Women's March on Washington D. C.