COON VALLEY, Wis. (WKBT) - The Vernon County Sheriff's Department confirmed they responded to a child pulled from a pool Friday afternoon.
The incident happend in Coon Valley.
Gundersen Tri-State Ambulance said they transported someone with life threatening injuries but is unable to confirm an age.
No other details have been released.
- New safety measures on the way to Norplex Drive after recent creek death
- Rep. Walz mulling Democratic bid for Minnesota governor
- Gundersen program helps mothers, parents with drug addictions
- La Crosse rally supports transgender youth
- Wisconsin attorney general appeals redistricting ruling
- Officers go 'wild' in support of Special Olympics
- Family Fest returns to La Crosse Center this weekend
- Vikings' stadium board at full strength after resignations
- Storm misses Birkie course, race canceled
- Judges express skepticism over claims in voting cases