COON VALLEY, Wis. (WKBT) - The Vernon County Sheriff's Department confirmed they responded to a child pulled from a pool Friday afternoon.
The incident happend in Coon Valley.
Gundersen Tri-State Ambulance said they transported someone with life threatening injuries but is unable to confirm an age.
No other details have been released.
- La Crosse Police urge boaters to be safe over weekend
- De Soto student in custody for school threat
- Man convicted of killing Wisconsin woman buried in basement
- Jury convicts man in St. Paul workplace shooting of ex-wife
- Troopers focus on Interstate 90 in South Dakota, Minnesota
- Woman jumps on hood of car to stop thief
- Judge dismisses lawsuit from teacher body-slammed by student
- Dubuque high school teacher charged in marijuana case
- 18-year-old suspect in custody in Appleton bank robbery
- Minneapolis man arrested in Columbia Heights bank robbery