COON VALLEY, Wis. (WKBT) - The Vernon County Sheriff's Department confirmed they responded to a child pulled from a pool Friday afternoon.
The incident happend in Coon Valley.
Gundersen Tri-State Ambulance said they transported someone with life threatening injuries but is unable to confirm an age.
No other details have been released.
- Minnesota Gov. Mark Dayton says he will finish his term despite being diagnosed with prostate cancer
- La Crosse in top 20 college towns
- Assignment: Education - Global Partners mentors Hamilton students
- Trump to take executive action advancing oil pipelines
- United Way nears campaign goal
- Couleecap granted $53,000 for entrepreneurial support
- A woman was arrested in Black Hills after abducting her kids
- Wisconsin manufacturing tax credit continues to grow
- Dayton plots big budget with public health insurance option
- Walker to deliver budget address on Feb. 8