BELOIT, WI (AP) - The CEO of Beloit-based ABC Supply Co. is retiring by the end of the year.
ABC Supply is the country's largest distributor of roofing materials. It's also one of the nation's largest distributors of exterior home products such as siding and windows.
A Beloit Daily News report says CEO David Luck will step down by Dec. 31. He'll be replaced by ABC Supply's current president, Keith Rozolis.
The company was founded in 1982 by Ken and Diane Hendricks. Diane Hendricks says she's grateful for Luck's vision and leadership as CEO for 15 years.
The company has more than 450 branches in 45 states.
- Popular Netflix series starts suicide conversation
- Local police, organization work to reduce excessive drinking behavior
- Road closures in La Crosse this weekend
- Get rid of your unused or unwanted prescription medications this Saturday
- La Crosse celebrates Arbor Day with a tree planting
- News 8 Sports Round Up-April 28, 2017
- Community leaders observe Workers Memorial Day
- 2 kayakers die after boats capsizes in Lake Michigan
- Kenosha teen stabbed at school dies
- APNewsBreak: Syrian who sued Trump brings family to US