BELOIT, WI (AP) - The CEO of Beloit-based ABC Supply Co. is retiring by the end of the year.
ABC Supply is the country's largest distributor of roofing materials. It's also one of the nation's largest distributors of exterior home products such as siding and windows.
A Beloit Daily News report says CEO David Luck will step down by Dec. 31. He'll be replaced by ABC Supply's current president, Keith Rozolis.
The company was founded in 1982 by Ken and Diane Hendricks. Diane Hendricks says she's grateful for Luck's vision and leadership as CEO for 15 years.
The company has more than 450 branches in 45 states.
- City crews busy repairing potholes
- Minnesota ban on Sunday liquor sales may be lifted
- Local hospital expands suicide screening
- Onalaska mother, daughter charged with child neglect, animal mistreatment
- Onalaska authorities continue to search for man on the run
- Winter Rec-Fest Medallion has been found!
- Wisconsin unemployment rate drops to 4 percent in December
- 13-year-old charged with attempted murder in Fort Dodge
- Gundersen warns against travelling to Zika-impacted areas
- Todd English named Firefighter of the Year for 2016