LA CROSSE, Wis. - Central High School is looking to add to it's Hall of Excellence.
The school is accepting nominations for it's 2013 class. The Hall of Excellence recognizes Central alumni and former faculty members who have gone on to contribute to the high school or community.
The hall has been around since 1999 with one to three people being inducted every year.
It's a way to inspire students and reconnect with alumni. "The idea was to really recognize our alumni and then to reconnect the alumni or past teacher or past faculty members with Central High School," said Central High School Principal Jeff Fleig.Central H.S. looking to add to Hall of Excellence
If you know someone you would like to nominate, just go to Central High School's website and click on the alumni link.
Nominations are due by March 1st and the 2013 class will be announced in April.
- The Latest: Walker proposes new welfare work requirements
- Wisconsin Democrats defend abortion access with resolution
- La Crosse's Satori Arts to be featured on 'American Pickers'
- Holmen Fire Department focuses fire safety education on different age groups
- Gov. Walker proposes welfare changes
- ‘School Choice Week' showcases local schools for parents
- Bill Feehan remains La Crosse Republican Party Chairman
- Wisconsin Republicans criticize Baldwin for fundraiser
- Parents accused of starving teen daughter plead not guilty
- State agency highlights climate change, 2 others ignore