KEWASKUM, Wis. (AP) - A Kewaskum ski hill has been sold.
The Milwaukee Journal Sentinel reports a Cedarburg couple has purchased Sunburst Ski Area and the deal is scheduled to close Monday.
Longtime owners, Jim and Kim Engel, say they have entered into an agreement to sell the property to Rob and Jennifer Friedl, for an undisclosed amount.
The Engels say the ski hill will remain open.
Sunburst was founded in 1961 as Wunderburg Ski Area and has been owned by the Engels since 1984.
Rob Friedl is the former owner of Fall River Capital in Mequon.
- Volunteers offer support for people who recently left jail
- March for Science runs through La Crosse
- Police: Stop calling about urban wild turkeys
- Study: Wisconsin will face water infrastructure problem
- Muslim teen wins right to box competitively in hijab
- Free smoke alarm campaign aims to reduce fire deaths, injuries
- WSU defense takes 2017 spring game
- News 8 Sports Round Up- April 22, 2017
- Between the Bluffs Beer, Wine and Cheese Festival draws thousands
- Community garden sees rush of Earth Day volunteers