KEWASKUM, Wis. (AP) - A Kewaskum ski hill has been sold.
The Milwaukee Journal Sentinel reports a Cedarburg couple has purchased Sunburst Ski Area and the deal is scheduled to close Monday.
Longtime owners, Jim and Kim Engel, say they have entered into an agreement to sell the property to Rob and Jennifer Friedl, for an undisclosed amount.
The Engels say the ski hill will remain open.
Sunburst was founded in 1961 as Wunderburg Ski Area and has been owned by the Engels since 1984.
Rob Friedl is the former owner of Fall River Capital in Mequon.
- Plans on hold for proposed cell towers in La Crosse
- Minnesota Gov. Dayton collapses during speech
- Gov. Walker proposes welfare changes
- Wisconsin Democrats defend abortion access with resolution
- La Crosse's Satori Arts to be featured on 'American Pickers'
- Holmen Fire Department focuses fire safety education on different age groups
- WinCraft gets to work making Super Bowl merchandise
- ‘School Choice Week' showcases local schools for parents
- Bill Feehan remains La Crosse Republican Party Chairman
- Wisconsin Republicans criticize Baldwin for fundraiser