TREMPEALEAU, Wis. - Trempealeau is welcoming a lot of visitors this weekend for its 41st annual Catfish Days celebration.
The weekend full of fun and fried fish starts with the presentation of the Catfish Queen Friday night and live music afterwards.20962768
There will be carnival rides, fishing tournaments, and lots music throughout the weekend. "You can walk around town, go from bar to bar and just look at the view. We're going to have a great time, good bands and we're ready to celebrate," said Catfish Days Chairman David Kamla.
Catfish Days ends on Sunday with a car show and live music from the Dweebs.
- Safe cams help police, local businesses solve crime
- UW-L celebrates School of Education
- Gundersen Health System considered top hospital for enviornmental excellence
- Downtown Mainstreet hosts 'Clean Your Block Party'
- March for Science runs through La Crosse
- Earth Buzz! raising awareness for polinator importance
- Police: Stop calling about urban wild turkeys
- Volunteers offer support for people who recently left jail
- Minnesota farmers begin planting under optimal weather
- Arcadia embraces Hispanic population amid immigration talks