TREMPEALEAU, Wis. - Trempealeau is welcoming a lot of visitors this weekend for its 41st annual Catfish Days celebration.
The weekend full of fun and fried fish starts with the presentation of the Catfish Queen Friday night and live music afterwards.20962768
There will be carnival rides, fishing tournaments, and lots music throughout the weekend. "You can walk around town, go from bar to bar and just look at the view. We're going to have a great time, good bands and we're ready to celebrate," said Catfish Days Chairman David Kamla.
Catfish Days ends on Sunday with a car show and live music from the Dweebs.
- Local family moves in to Habitat for Humanity home
- Women's March on Madison draws thousands to protest Trump
- UW-La Crosse students organize 'Women's March on La Crosse'
- Wisconsin Supreme Court orders John Doe documents released
- UPDATE: Officer won't be charged in Holmen shooting
- The Latest: Judge won't drop charges against ex-UW student
- Baldwin supports pair of Trump nominees
- Taste of Onalaska raises money for teachers
- Chili cook-off warms up community while raising money
- Area protester goes to joins Women's March on Washington D. C.