ONALASKA, Wis. - Many people had to scrape off their cars Friday morning after the latest snowfall, but imagine having to clear off hundreds of cars. That was the case for car dealerships all over the area.
Dahl Auto in Onalaska had about 170 cars to clear off.
The process takes between two and three hours, and includes everyone from sales and lot attendants to managers.
And being a car dealer in Wisconsin, they have to deal with all kinds of snowfall. "The heavy snow is the worst, it's trying to figure out where to put it all, get it moved, and then that's usually the toughest, getting it off the cars, I mean the ice is not fun at all either, the fluffy snow is not too bad, it moves pretty quick," said Onalaska Dahl General Manager Vinnie Pontius.
It's not just clearing cars, they also have to plow the lot which means each car has to be moved to make way for the plow.
- Safe cams help police, local businesses solve crime
- UW-L celebrates School of Education
- Gundersen Health System considered top hospital for enviornmental excellence
- Downtown Mainstreet hosts 'Clean Your Block Party'
- March for Science runs through La Crosse
- Earth Buzz! raising awareness for polinator importance
- Police: Stop calling about urban wild turkeys
- Volunteers offer support for people who recently left jail
- UW-L softball takes two versus UW-River Falls
- Minnesota farmers begin planting under optimal weather