MADISON, Wis. (AP) - A new round of campaign finance reports is due in the Wisconsin Supreme Court race.
Incumbent Justice Pat Roggensack and challenger Ed Fallone have until midnight Monday to turn in their reports to the state Government Accountability Board, the body that oversees Wisconsin elections.
Reports the candidates filed last month showed Roggensack had $219,153 in the bank as of Feb. 4. Fallone had $63,712.
The new reports will cover contributions and spending from Feb. 5 through March 18.
The election is scheduled for April 2.
- Local program helps entrepreneurs succeed
- UPDATE: Officer won't be charged in Holmen shooting
- Low unemployment creates 'employee market'
- The Latest: Judge won't drop charges against ex-UW student
- Baldwin supports pair of Trump nominees
- Onalaska mother, daughter charged with child neglect, animal mistreatment
- Assembly Republicans call for $300 million for roads
- New chronic wasting disease case found in central Minnesota
- Complaint leads to cross being removed from vets memorial
- Husband charged in connection to wife's death