MADISON, Wis. (AP) - A new round of campaign finance reports is due in the Wisconsin Supreme Court race.
Incumbent Justice Pat Roggensack and challenger Ed Fallone have until midnight Monday to turn in their reports to the state Government Accountability Board, the body that oversees Wisconsin elections.
Reports the candidates filed last month showed Roggensack had $219,153 in the bank as of Feb. 4. Fallone had $63,712.
The new reports will cover contributions and spending from Feb. 5 through March 18.
The election is scheduled for April 2.
- Popular Netflix series starts suicide conversation
- Local police, organization work to reduce excessive drinking behavior
- Road closures in La Crosse this weekend
- Get rid of your unused or unwanted prescription medications this Saturday
- La Crosse celebrates Arbor Day with a tree planting
- Community leaders observe Workers Memorial Day
- 2 kayakers die after boats capsizes in Lake Michigan
- Kenosha teen stabbed at school dies
- APNewsBreak: Syrian who sued Trump brings family to US
- Young students urge high schoolers to be safe during prom