LA CROSSE, Wis. - Buying a new car this weekend will help the humane society.
Dahl Subaru has partnered with the Coulee Region Humane Society for an adoption event. For every Subaru sold, Dahl is donating $50 to the humane society, and Subaru will donate $250.
To help the process, the adoption price for cats has been reduced to $3.50, about the price for a gallon of gas.17787084
Both organizations are hoping to exceed their goal. "Total adoption goal is 35 animals, we have about 12 dogs here at the moment, we sent five home yesterday so we still have quite a few that are looking for homes, and we actually sent home 16 cats yesterday," Liz Meil from the humane society.
The dogs will be back at Subaru Saturday afternoon from 1:00 p.m until 4:00 p.m.
- Bills to fight homelessness in Wisconsin up for vote
- Safe cams help police, local businesses solve crime
- UW-L celebrates School of Education
- Gundersen Health System considered top hospital for enviornmental excellence
- Downtown Mainstreet hosts 'Clean Your Block Party'
- March for Science runs through La Crosse
- Earth Buzz! raising awareness for polinator importance
- Police: Stop calling about urban wild turkeys
- Volunteers offer support for people who recently left jail
- UW-L softball takes two versus UW-River Falls