LA CROSSE, Wis. - La Crosse police arrested a burglary suspect after they saw him steal a 51-inch TV from a home on the 1000 block of Ziesler Street Monday night.
Joshua Dull, 25, was charged with burglary of a building or dwelling, repeater in La Crosse County Court on Tuesday. A judge set a $25,000 cash bond. Dull is the suspect in multiple burglaries in the campus area in La Crosse, according to a complaint.19004030
Police followed Dull in his car as he circled the neighborhood near the area of 10th and Ziesler Streets in La Crosse. The criminal complaint states Dull then drove to the parking lot at 7th and Badger Streets at Western Technical College and parked for a few minutes before going into an apartment at the 900 block of Denton Street and then back to the parking lot.
Police then followed Dull to a home at the 1000 block of Ziesler Street. The complaints states Dull went into the residence and within seconds came out carrying a large flat screen TV, put it in his car and then drove away. Police followed Dull. When he parked mid-block just north of La Crosse Street, police arrested Dull.
Police say a TV was missing from the entertainment center at the burglarized home. The lower level door had been forced open, the deadbolt was bent and the door was cracked, according to the criminal complaint.
- Holmen man sentenced to life for murder of girlfriend
- Holmen man in custody after armed robbery and 5-hour standoff
- Herberger's to move into former Macy's location at Valley View Mall
- Police: Student critically hurt in Kenosha school stabbing
- Bill banning abortion coverage for state workers up for vote
- Education accountability bill up for committee vote
- Bill would let victims, witnesses block body camera releases
- Man accused of trying to kill girlfriend faces sentencing
- Urban Beekeeping
- New breast cancer detection soon offered at Mayo Clinic in La Crosse