DE PERE, Wis. (AP) -- Major League Baseball Commissioner Bud Selig will be speaking at St. Norbert College next month.
He is appearing at an academic conference called "A Mirror of Our Culture: Sport and Society in America."
The national conference is hosted by St. Norbert College and the Green Bay Packers and it runs from May 22 to 24. Selig's speech is May 23. There are a limited number of tickets available.
The Packers have held their summer training camp at St. Norbert College for 54 years, the longest such relationship between a pro football team and a college in the NFL.
- Walker hopes federal government shutdown can be avoided
- Baldwin encourages Perdue to visit Wisconsin dairy farmers
- Bills to fight homelessness in Wisconsin up for vote
- Proposal would allow homemade baked goods sales in Wisconsin
- Wisconsin dairy farms face closure due to Canadian policies
- Walker says he has 'no interest' in higher vehicle fees
- La Crosse 12-year-old to clean up skate park with community help
- Thousands honored in La Crosse for volunteering
- Mom who made kids sleep in feces-covered room gets probation
- Democrats announce new gun safety coalition