DE PERE, Wis. (AP) -- Major League Baseball Commissioner Bud Selig will be speaking at St. Norbert College next month.
He is appearing at an academic conference called "A Mirror of Our Culture: Sport and Society in America."
The national conference is hosted by St. Norbert College and the Green Bay Packers and it runs from May 22 to 24. Selig's speech is May 23. There are a limited number of tickets available.
The Packers have held their summer training camp at St. Norbert College for 54 years, the longest such relationship between a pro football team and a college in the NFL.
- Repealing Obamacare: Trump says fast, Congress says slow
- Monday closings due to weather
- Tomah police asking for help following morning high-speed chase
- US Rep. Pocan says he won't attend Trump inauguration
- Local activists hold "Save Our Healthcare" rally
- Local bar burglarized
- More than a dozen cell towers may go up in La Crosse
- Potential suicide spike in La Crosse County
- UPDATE: Suspect charged in Trempealeau County fatal crash
- Area youth group helps prepare for fundraiser