More than $15 million has been raised to support the ALS Association since July 29.
The challenge is simple – participants dump a bucket of ice-cold water on their head, post it to social media and challenge others to do the same within 24 hours or make a donation to the ALS Association.
Former Green Bay Packers Quarterback Brett Favre recently took the challenge. He said it was a "little chilly."Brett Favre - Ice Bucket Challenge
- Plans on hold for proposed cell towers in La Crosse
- Minnesota Gov. Dayton collapses during speech
- Gov. Walker proposes welfare changes
- Wisconsin Democrats defend abortion access with resolution
- La Crosse's Satori Arts to be featured on 'American Pickers'
- Holmen Fire Department focuses fire safety education on different age groups
- WinCraft gets to work making Super Bowl merchandise
- ‘School Choice Week' showcases local schools for parents
- Bill Feehan remains La Crosse Republican Party Chairman
- Wisconsin Republicans criticize Baldwin for fundraiser