More than $15 million has been raised to support the ALS Association since July 29.
The challenge is simple – participants dump a bucket of ice-cold water on their head, post it to social media and challenge others to do the same within 24 hours or make a donation to the ALS Association.
Former Green Bay Packers Quarterback Brett Favre recently took the challenge. He said it was a "little chilly."Brett Favre - Ice Bucket Challenge
- Local family shares story of premature birth
- Area climate activists voice their opinions over Trump's policies
- Popular Netflix series starts suicide conversation
- Local police, organization work to reduce excessive drinking behavior
- Road closures in La Crosse this weekend
- Get rid of your unused or unwanted prescription medications this Saturday
- News 8 Sports Round Up- April 29, 2017
- La Crosse marshland gets a cleanup
- La Crosse Neighbors Day moves ahead with new leadership
- ATF lets some Minnesota gun buyers skip background checks