LA CROSSE, WI - Two people arrested in a drug bust at a north side La Crosse motel appeared in court Thursday.
Brian Brainard and Laura Rud both face charges of manufacturing methamphetamine. Brainard also faces possession charges.
They were arrested Tuesday during a drug raid at the America's Best Value Inn.
Police found a meth lab with extensive amounts of hazardous material.
Both Brainard and Rud are being held on a $10,000 cash bond.21178596
- La Crosse distribution facility to close
- UPDATE: Suspects in Tomah high speed chase arrested
- Packers WR Nelson unlikely to play vs. Falcons
- Icy conditions make area sidewalks slippery
- Republican senator circulates marijuana extract bill
- Travel dangerous in many roads in Wisconsin
- Ice storms reducing blood donations in Midwest
- Ice causing large number of falls in La Crosse
- Icy weather brings danger
- Assignment: Education - Advanced Placement Program Growing