LA CROSSE, WI - Two people arrested in a drug bust at a north side La Crosse motel appeared in court Thursday.
Brian Brainard and Laura Rud both face charges of manufacturing methamphetamine. Brainard also faces possession charges.
They were arrested Tuesday during a drug raid at the America's Best Value Inn.
Police found a meth lab with extensive amounts of hazardous material.
Both Brainard and Rud are being held on a $10,000 cash bond.21178596
- Popular Netflix series starts suicide conversation
- Local police, organization work to reduce excessive drinking behavior
- Road closures in La Crosse this weekend
- Get rid of your unused or unwanted prescription medications this Saturday
- La Crosse celebrates Arbor Day with a tree planting
- M.S. Walk raising money for medical research
- News 8 Sports Round Up-April 28, 2017
- Community leaders observe Workers Memorial Day
- 2 kayakers die after boats capsizes in Lake Michigan
- Kenosha teen stabbed at school dies