SIREN, WI - A Burnett County judge has set bond for the Waupun police lieutenant suspected of burglarizing an eastern Wisconsin restaurant.
WEAU-TV in Eau Claire reports that the judge set a signature bond for Bradley Young of $50,000 and a cash bond of $10,000. Young was arrested on Tuesday near Spooner after triggering a manhunt and leading officers on a chase.
The Burnett County District Attorney had not filed criminal charges as of Thursday afternoon. D.A. William Norine says Young will have to post bond by Friday afternoon to be released from jail.
The 22-year veteran of the Waupon Police is suspected of breaking into a restaurant in Green Lake just after midnight on Monday. Authorities say he went on to steal two vehicles in the ensuing days.
Information from: WEAU-TV, http://www.weau.com
- Trump, Walker discuss Wisconsin dairy dispute
- Why more people may be driving hybrid vehicles
- Wisconsin at high risk of wildfires after sunny, dry weather
- Wisconsin Legislature set to give wells bill final OK
- Prosecutor: No water for week led to jail dehydration death
- Student stabbed at Kenosha high school
- Bridge project in southeast Minnesota on schedule, budget
- House Republicans pass abortion bills
- Minnesota couple accused of sexually assaulting teenage girl
- Report: Saints, running back Peterson agree on contract