LA CROSSE, Wis. (WKBT) - Bond was set Thursday for three of the five people arrested during a drug bust in La Crosse.
31-year-old Frederick Rodgers, 34-year-old Brian Jones and 36-year-old Delvin Coleman are facing various drug charges including manufacturing and intent to deliver cocaine and heroin.
A judge set a $50,000 cash bond for both Rodgers and Jones, and a $2,500 signature bond for Coleman.
A $2,000 signature bond was set in court Wednesday for the 2 others arrested in the investigation.
After executing a search warrant Tuesday on the 700 block of 7th St., officers found more than six grams of heroin, about 72 grams of k-2, and nearly $6,000 in cash.
A five year old child was home during the raid and taken into child protective custody.
All five facing charges are expected back in court March 7th.
- Tuesday closings due to weather
- Changes coming to prescription drug monitoring website Tuesday
- Get a 'taste' of Onalaska while helping area teachers
- Xcel sets new record for hydroelectric production
- Winter Rec-Fest brings winter sports to La Crosse families
- La Crosse Public Education Foundation honors grant recipients
- 1 dead, 4 others injured by apparent carbon monoxide
- Man killed after setting off apartment explosion
- Missing elderly man found dead in Grant County
- State leaders push for more progress at MLK Day celebration