LA CROSSE, Wis. (WKBT) - Bond was set Thursday for three of the five people arrested during a drug bust in La Crosse.
31-year-old Frederick Rodgers, 34-year-old Brian Jones and 36-year-old Delvin Coleman are facing various drug charges including manufacturing and intent to deliver cocaine and heroin.
A judge set a $50,000 cash bond for both Rodgers and Jones, and a $2,500 signature bond for Coleman.
A $2,000 signature bond was set in court Wednesday for the 2 others arrested in the investigation.
After executing a search warrant Tuesday on the 700 block of 7th St., officers found more than six grams of heroin, about 72 grams of k-2, and nearly $6,000 in cash.
A five year old child was home during the raid and taken into child protective custody.
All five facing charges are expected back in court March 7th.
- Taking one for the city: La Crosse boy cleans up skate park
- Local family shares story of premature birth
- Area climate activists voice their opinions over Trump's policies
- Popular Netflix series starts suicide conversation
- Local police, organization work to reduce excessive drinking behavior
- Road closures in La Crosse this weekend
- Get rid of your unused or unwanted prescription medications this Saturday
- Onalaska High School students plan 5K for good cause
- Ninth annual Earth Fair attracts local families
- Coulee Council on Addictions announces plans for new building