LA CROSSE, Wis. - Bond will remain the same for the woman charged with helping the man accused of a fatal stabbing at a La Crosse Kwik Trip last month.
A La Crosse County Judge refused to lower Brittany Jones' bond from $50,000 cash during a court hearing Monday. She's charged with aiding a felon.
Authorities say she drove the alleged killer to and from the Kwik Trip, then to Madison where the two were arrested.20900806
- Tuesday closings due to weather
- Travel dangerous in many roads in Wisconsin
- Changes coming to prescription drug monitoring website Tuesday
- UnitedHealth tops Street 4Q forecasts
- Get a 'taste' of Onalaska while helping area teachers
- Xcel sets new record for hydroelectric production
- Winter Rec-Fest brings winter sports to La Crosse families
- La Crosse Public Education Foundation honors grant recipients
- 1 dead, 4 others injured by apparent carbon monoxide
- Man killed after setting off apartment explosion