LA CROSSE, Wis. - Bond will remain the same for the woman charged with helping the man accused of a fatal stabbing at a La Crosse Kwik Trip last month.
A La Crosse County Judge refused to lower Brittany Jones' bond from $50,000 cash during a court hearing Monday. She's charged with aiding a felon.
Authorities say she drove the alleged killer to and from the Kwik Trip, then to Madison where the two were arrested.20900806
- Wisconsin plan seeks to cut achievement gap in half
- APNewsBreak: Syrian who sued Trump brings family to US
- Congress OKs bill averting Saturday gov't shutdown
- Local program offers veterans extra healthcare
- Young students urge high schoolers to be safe during prom
- Police: Man pepper-sprayed autistic man eating free cookies
- GOP gets in lockstep in looming budget fight with Dayton
- Appeal rejected in death of 2 motorcyclists
- Police: Man who threw May Day Molotov cocktail arrested
- Company says it has no plans for a new Wisconsin pipeline