LA CROSSE, Wis. (WKBT) - A judge significantly lowered the bond for the La Crosse police officer accused of threatening to kill his family.
45-year-old Alan Iverson is charged with domestic disorderly conduct and domestic intimidation of a victim.
Iverson was arrested last Thursday after his wife said he threatened to shoot her, their kids, and himself after she asked for a divorce. He disputes those claims.
Iverson's bond was lowered Tuesday from $100,000 to a $1,000 cash bond.
Iverson will be back in court next week.
- La Crosse distribution facility to close
- Icy weather brings danger
- Assignment: Education - Advanced Placement Program Growing
- Packers WR Nelson unlikely to play vs. Falcons
- Ice causing large number of falls in La Crosse
- Republican senator circulates marijuana extract bill
- Icy conditions make area sidewalks slippery
- Travel dangerous in many roads in Wisconsin
- UPDATE: Suspects in Tomah high speed chase arrested
- Ice storms reducing blood donations in Midwest