HOLCOME, Wis. (AP) - The Chippewa County Coroner's Office has found the body of a 5-year-old boy who was previously missing after a Holcombe fire that killed two others.
The office identified the deceased Saturday as 82-year-old Robert Minder, who owned the home, 22-year-old Josh Peacock of Glen Flora and 5-year-old Joseph M.R. Sigsworth.
The five others injured Friday morning are 52-year-old Robert Minder Jr., 22-year-old Robert Minder III, 30-year-old Tabatha Joworski, 51-year-old Darlene Minder, and 2-year-old Dillon Minder.
The Eau Claire Leader-Telegram reports the bodies of the deceased were recovered Friday evening. Forensic autopsies are scheduled Monday.
The injured men and the 2-year-old have been released from a hospital. The two women were still in critical condition Saturday at Regions Hospital in St. Paul.
Officials are still investigating the fire's cause.19928212
- Safe cams help police, local businesses solve crime
- Volunteers offer support for people who recently left jail
- March for Science runs through La Crosse
- Police: Stop calling about urban wild turkeys
- Study: Wisconsin will face water infrastructure problem
- Muslim teen wins right to box competitively in hijab
- Free smoke alarm campaign aims to reduce fire deaths, injuries
- Gundersen Health System considered top hospital for enviormental excellence
- Minnesota farmers begin planting under optimal weather
- Arcadia embraces Hispanic population amid immigration talks