HOLCOME, Wis. (AP) - The Chippewa County Coroner's Office has found the body of a 5-year-old boy who was previously missing after a Holcombe fire that killed two others.
The office identified the deceased Saturday as 82-year-old Robert Minder, who owned the home, 22-year-old Josh Peacock of Glen Flora and 5-year-old Joseph M.R. Sigsworth.
The five others injured Friday morning are 52-year-old Robert Minder Jr., 22-year-old Robert Minder III, 30-year-old Tabatha Joworski, 51-year-old Darlene Minder, and 2-year-old Dillon Minder.
The Eau Claire Leader-Telegram reports the bodies of the deceased were recovered Friday evening. Forensic autopsies are scheduled Monday.
The injured men and the 2-year-old have been released from a hospital. The two women were still in critical condition Saturday at Regions Hospital in St. Paul.
Officials are still investigating the fire's cause.19928212
- Repealing Obamacare: Trump says fast, Congress says slow
- Monday closings due to weather
- UPDATE: Tomah police believe they captured the suspects involved in a high speed chase Sunday
- US Rep. Pocan says he won't attend Trump inauguration
- Local activists hold "Save Our Healthcare" rally
- Local bar burglarized
- More than a dozen cell towers may go up in La Crosse
- Potential suicide spike in La Crosse County
- UPDATE: Suspect charged in Trempealeau County fatal crash
- Area youth group helps prepare for fundraiser