RACINE, Wis. (AP) - Racine officials say the body of a man was found after firefighters put out a fire in a recreational vehicle.
WTMJ radio says firefighters were called to the RV fire just after midnight Tuesday. After the fire was extinguished the body of the 48-year-old victim was discovered. The fire is under investigation.
- UPDATE: Officer won't be charged Dec. 22 shooting
- The Latest: Judge won't drop charges against ex-UW student
- Onalaska mother, daughter charged with child neglect, animal mistreatment
- Assembly Republicans call for $300 million for roads
- New chronic wasting disease case found in central Minnesota
- City crews busy repairing potholes
- Complaint leads to cross being removed from vets memorial
- Husband charged in connection to wife's death
- Stolen passwords used to change some grades, university says
- Search resumes for girl missing in western Iowa river