BLACK RIVER FALLS, Wis. - The Jackson County Sheriff's Office is asking for the public's help locating a 21-year-old Black River Falls man who has been missing for more than a year.
Authorities say Gene Cloud, Jr. was last seen on January 25, 2012 near the Township of Millston in southern Jackson County. He was last seen walking on County Highway O wearing a black stocking hat, black jeans, a red hooded sweatshirt, a black leather jacket and black shoes. Since that date, authorities have have not been able to locate him. Cloud's family and friends told the sheriff's office they have still not heard from him.19028458
Cloud is described as a Native American with black hair and brown eyes who weighs about 140 lbs and is 5'8" tall.
If you have any information on Cloud's whereabouts or any information on this missing person case, you're asked to call the Jackson County Sheriff's Office at (715) 284-5357.
- Safe cams help police, local businesses solve crime
- UW-L celebrates School of Education
- Gundersen Health System considered top hospital for enviornmental excellence
- Downtown Mainstreet hosts 'Clean Your Block Party'
- March for Science runs through La Crosse
- Earth Buzz! raising awareness for polinator importance
- Police: Stop calling about urban wild turkeys
- Volunteers offer support for people who recently left jail
- UW-L softball takes two versus UW-River Falls
- Minnesota farmers begin planting under optimal weather