StormTeam 8 Meteorologist Bill Graul had an "out of body experience" on News 8 This Morning when he gave the forecast for Halloween.
Last year, Graul presented his forecast without a head; this year he decided to be a bat.
"I'm sure you've heard of Batman. I'm just going to be a bat today," Graul said with a laugh.
If you're trick-or-treating tonight, you can expect about 51-degrees at 4 p.m. and about 46-degrees by 8 p.m.
- Task force catches more criminals exploiting children online
- Belle Square development moves forward
- Crews begin renovations on La Crosse's Powell Park
- La Crosse officials look for input on proposed 'greenway'
- Wisconsin judge drops power line construction ban
- One week after storms, cleanup continues
- New La Crosse Fire Chief approved by Fire Commission
- ‘Go Red for Women' La Crosse luncheon highlights heart disease among women
- La Crosse city departments host ‘City Open House' for residents
- Deputy: 1 ejected, several injured in school bus vs. dump truck crash