StormTeam 8 Meteorologist Bill Graul had an "out of body experience" on News 8 This Morning when he gave the forecast for Halloween.
Last year, Graul presented his forecast without a head; this year he decided to be a bat.
"I'm sure you've heard of Batman. I'm just going to be a bat today," Graul said with a laugh.
If you're trick-or-treating tonight, you can expect about 51-degrees at 4 p.m. and about 46-degrees by 8 p.m.
- The Latest: Walker proposes new welfare work requirements
- Wisconsin Democrats defend abortion access with resolution
- La Crosse's Satori Arts to be featured on 'American Pickers'
- Holmen Fire Department focuses fire safety education on different age groups
- Gov. Walker proposes welfare changes
- ‘School Choice Week' showcases local schools for parents
- Bill Feehan remains La Crosse Republican Party Chairman
- Wisconsin Republicans criticize Baldwin for fundraiser
- Parents accused of starving teen daughter plead not guilty
- State agency highlights climate change, 2 others ignore