StormTeam 8 Meteorologist Bill Graul had an "out of body experience" on News 8 This Morning when he gave the forecast for Halloween.
Last year, Graul presented his forecast without a head; this year he decided to be a bat.
"I'm sure you've heard of Batman. I'm just going to be a bat today," Graul said with a laugh.
If you're trick-or-treating tonight, you can expect about 51-degrees at 4 p.m. and about 46-degrees by 8 p.m.
- Viterbo students spend one night homeless
- Warm weather a worry for apple growers
- Organic conference returns to La Crosse
- WSU Baseball drafts 14-year-old for team
- City of La Crosse looks to crowdsource Buzz's Bikes fix
- City planners asking for more input on Highway 53 corridor plan
- Rochester might oust 200 students over vaccine requirements
- Trespass charges for man living in hospital closet
- Preschool teacher, 4-year-old recovering after ‘perfect kidney' transplant
- Dayton blasts Trump's transgender bathroom reversal